Last revised on: January 17, 2023
- “Intime Information System” means A Private Ltd Compnay.
- “Personal Information” means any living individual that can be used to identify the individual such as its name, address, phone number, etc.), information that is used in connection with a specific individual such as email address, account, etc., and any other information on a specific individual that is an integral part of any of the aforementioned types of information.
Gathering of Personal Information
Intime Information System Designed Websites and Android Apps shall only gather information that will be voluntarily provided by the users of various services to be offered by the Company as well as by concerned parties that will be involved in the review and selection processes related to the Company’s business operation, to an extent that is necessary. When gathering any Personal Information, the Company shall clearly specify the purpose and shall gather the Personal Information with the consent of those providing the Personal Information, in principle.
Use of Personal Information
The Company shall limit the use of the Personal Information that has been provided to it to the following purposes.
In addition, unless there are any special circumstances, the Company shall not disclose or provide the Personal Information to a third party without the consent of the individuals to which the Personal Information pertains:
- identification of individuals, provision of services concerning users’ request to use the services, billing of usage fees, and notification of any change to the service terms and conditions or of suspension or discontinuation of any service or contractual cancellation;
- distribution of information on upcoming events, and provision of information that is necessary for the operation of events such as the distribution, use, etc. of the Company’s official software applications; and
- other purposes besides those stated above such as provision of information on the various services that will be provided by the Company and conducting of surveys in order to improve the quality of the services that are provided by the Company.
*1There may be instances where anonymous user traffic data will be gathered using cookies that are provided by Google Analytics.
*2We may collect application usage information using cookies from Google Analytics for FireBase or advertising IDs for mobile devices.
Management of Personal Information
The Company shall endeavor to manage the Personal Information that it has gathered in a proper manner.
Disclosure, correction, etc. of Personal Information
If an individual that has previously provided its Personal Information to the Company requests the Company to disclose its Personal Information that is in the possession of the Company, the Company shall, in principle, meet such request without delay. In addition, if any individual makes a request to correct its Personal Information or take other action concerning its Personal Information that is in the possession of the Company , the Company shall, in principle, meet such request without delay.
Open Source Code
We have taken the reference from Open Source available on github to develop our different type of Android App and we have given signification contribution about respective developers . Again thanks for the all the developers who have helped a lot of our projects.
We are not using any type of Advertisement from third parties for our Android Apps and Website maintained by Intime Information Systems Pvt Ltd.
Why? As this is becoming hindrance for effective usage of Apps and Websites.
Use of Documents
We have taken reference from Open Available Documents for making our reference design and development. All quizzes and worksheet can be downloaded, copied and adapted to meet your classroom needs and Non-commercial use only.
Some images are obtained using creative commons licensing (images sited as such)
Clip art obtained from free clip art sites:
*If an image or document is here without proper licensing, please contact and Company will remove it. Company have made every effort to respect the intellectual rights of others.